Not Ashamed ><>

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

And Another Season is Underway...

Levy's first game of the 2006 Temple Spring/Summer Church Softball season is in the books. We came out victorious over Pleasant Valley church of Christ by a final score of 16-9. We're 1-0 ... undefeated! (Enjoy it while it lasts... which likely won't be long!) Maybe I'll post some pictures from our next game ... sorry, I forgot the camera this time.

The Player of the Game would have to be John Rachels, who not only had something like 8 RBIs but he also threw out a runner trying to tag and advance to 3rd on a fly ball to left field, and WOULD have had a runner out at the plate who was trying to score from second if the catcher hadn't let the ball slip out of his glove as he went to apply the tag. *cough* CHAD *cough* ;)

No harm, no foul ... a win is a win... good job guys!

8 Comments:

  • Haha.... you so funny, Doc Jones!

    Maybe I'll just take my 2 RBI's and stay home next week! :-P

    By Blogger Chad Gardner, at 7:32 AM  

  • if some other wives would show up and watch my kid i could take some picts for you! *cough* chad, clement, casey, krista *cough*

    By Blogger MartiMichelle, at 1:06 PM  

  • I see how it is Marti! Blame it all on me. I would have shown up, but the game was too late for Cauy. Although he did decide to fight me all night long anyway, so I could have come. KIDS! I will be there tomorrow if it is not rained out.

    By Blogger Krista, at 9:50 AM  

  • cough... UPDATE... cough

    By Blogger Chad Gardner, at 9:05 PM  

  • UPDATE ALREADY FOR GOODNESS SAKES!

    By Blogger MartiMichelle, at 10:01 AM  

  • like i said...i just never got around to it. but i got it in today so i'll be watching it today or tomorrow.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:45 PM  

  • an update would be nice.......geez

    By Blogger Krista, at 3:02 PM  

  • cough cough... what's that all about... my husband was bleeding like a fountain at short stop but manages to make the play at first... but doh... the first base man drops the ball... cough cough. just kidding. but couldn't let you get away with dogging chad, when there is prior history that needs to be shared :)

    By Blogger laura, at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home